OCC DRIVE-UP WORSHIP
SUNDAYS AT 10:00 AM
For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. (Isaiah 43:19, NLT)
Do you remember drive-in movie theaters? Well, this is the same concept. You will be able to park on the church grounds and experience worship from the comfort of your car. You will even be able to listen on your car radio by tuning into a set radio frequency.
Out of an abundance of caution, however, you will not be able to exit your car for any reason. If you have your window down, you may be asked to wear your mask. Remember, this is for your protection and the protection of those around you. This is a way we can show love of God and love of neighbor.
- Arrive on time. Please plan to be at the church by 9:30 AM, so you can be parked and ready for worship at 10 AM.
- There will be a greeter stationed in the driveway to direct you to a parking attendant. PLEASE STOP AT THE GREETER!
- You will receive instructions and assistance to ensure you have the best visual and sound quality.
- You must stay in your vehicle at all times. Please do NOT exit your vehicle for any reason.
- You may be asked to wear a mask if your window is down. Please comply. We are trying to ensure the safety of everyone.
- The building will not be open. Please plan accordingly.
- There will be an opportunity for you to give your offering as you depart. Please have your offering envelop or check made out. You can give online if you forget your offering.
- In the event of inclement weather (rain or strong winds) worship will be online ONLY. This will be communicated via social media, the website, and email.
- You are strongly encouraged not to bring people outside of your cohort. CDC continues to encourage activities only with members of your family or people you have been sheltering-in-place with during the pandemic.
God is doing something new – worship beyond the walls!!
God has made a pathway during this wilderness experience we call COVID-19.
Come on!! Let’s worship the Lord!!